Fructosa Plus Oral is Fructose plus oral is a high-energy supplement composed of Fructose, Vitamin C, L-carnitine and Thioctic acid. The combination of these products and their enhancement when combined makes fructose plus oral deliver an immediate energy contribution to the muscle, activating the transformation of fat into energy (in the form of ATP), also stimulating immune defenses and normal liver function.
Fructosa Plus Oral Functions
· Fructose is a carbohydrate with high energy value that can replace glucose and is easily usable. It means a rapid supply of energy for muscular work. It accelerates the elimination of metabolites derived from said muscular work (such as lactic acid), which mitigates the feeling of fatigue produced by effort.
· Vitamin C is a stimulant of immune defenses. Prevents metabolic imbalances caused by stress, which helps optimize performance level. It has a powerful antioxidant effect.
· Carnitine is responsible for the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria, which are in turn responsible for energy production. Carnitine accelerates the oxidation process of fatty acids and their subsequent transformation into energy (in the form of ATP), delays the appearance of lactates and the feeling of tiredness.
· Thioctic acid protects and stimulates liver function, with marked antitoxic action. It is a natural metabolic oxidant, endogenous cofactor of oxidative metabolism. It has a chelating action in heavy metal poisoning and is essential for the normal performance of the Krebs cycle.
· Muscular energetic. Antioxidant, antitoxic and hepatoprotective.
· Primary fuel for muscle contraction. It quickly and efficiently provides energy fuel to improve the animal’s athletic work.
· Indicated for before and after effort or competition.
· Collaborates with correct cardiac functioning.
· Indicated in training, in training or work stages, muscle fatigue and in periods of convalescence. Restorative.
· Treatment of asthenia.
· Fructose: 20 g
· L-carnitine: 4 g
· Vitamin C: 4 g
· Thioctic acid: 250 mg
· Vehicle csp: 100 mL
Administration And Dosage
It is administered orally directly.
· Equines and cattle 50 to 100 mL daily
· Equines in training 50 to 100 mL 1 or 2 times daily
· Sheep and pigs 25 to 50 mL daily
· Canines 5 to 10 mL daily
· A treatment of 7 to 10 days is recommended, covering the period before the effort or competition to achieve optimal energy performance and, after it, to help the animal recover.
· These doses are indicative and are subject to veterinary criteria.
· 1000 mL container