Spectramast LC Lactating Cow Formula is a sterile, intramammary ceftiofur suspension used to treat lactating dairy cattle for diagnosed subclinical mastitis caused by Streptococcus Dysgalactiae and Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci and clinical mastitis caused by Escherichia Coli, Streptococcus Dysgalactiae, and Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci.
- Effective treatment for subclinical or clinical mastitis of lactating dairy cows
- One 10mL disposable plastet syringe comes with 125mg of ceftiofur
- With the shortest meat withholding period available (just two days before slaughter, this formula offers a greater number of options for increased flexibility and management
- Residue trials have demonstrated that regardless of the length of the treatment period, milk is safe to be used for human consumption in just 72 hours after the final treatment
- Flexible and unique label offers treatment options – you can treat for just two days or up to eight in order to achieve a bacteriological (complete) cure
- Once-daily dosing is convenient for milking crews and producers