Releira improve fertility with top-rated equine supplements. Essential reproductive support, Releira helps mares and stallions reach their full breeding potential in a daily, DHA supplement.
Releira by Arenus provides reproductive system support for both mares and stallions. With ingredients like algae-derived DHA and Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Releira is an ideal product for horses within the breeding industry. This formula is designed to aid reproductive health by improving conception rates in broodmares and fertility in stallions. In addition, using Releira even increases the potential for live foals with better cognitive health since the DHA can be transferred to the foal in utero and while they nurse.
- Reproductive aid for mares and stallions
- Contains algae-derived DHA and Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Improves conception rates in mares
- Improves fertility rates in stallions
KEY BENEFITS FOR MARES
- Success in fewer cycles: Releira significantly improves conception rates in broodmares with a history of complications. Our DHA helps difficult mares that are typically bred in three to seven cycles to become pregnant in one cycle.
- Reduced costs: Mares that don’t become pregnant still need care and resources. Quicker, successful pregnancies reduce the expenses for unbred mares and eliminates the missed opportunity of not having a foal to sell or compete with for another year.
- Improved conception rates: Releira reduces post-breeding uterine inflammation and fluids for higher pregnancy rates.
- Support throughout pregnancy: Safely provides constant reproductive support throughout the entire gestation period.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STALLIONS
- Boosts fertility: Improves pregnancy rates from stallions with a history of common fertility issues.
- Increased sperm count: Stallions with normal sperm counts often have numbers dip mid-season. Releira keeps numbers high throughout the entire season and improves numbers in stallions with low counts.
- Improved sperm quality and motility: Pure DHA works to not only increase sperm production, but to improve the quality and motility of the sperm for successful AI and live cover breedings.
Start with 2 scoops per day, 60 days prior to breeding.
Continue with 2 scoops throughout gestation or, as an alternative, decrease to 1 scoop per day after 90 days of gestation.
If your horse is a picky eater, start by feeding small amounts of Releira for the first few days and gradually work up to full dosing.
Flaxseed meal, algal DHA, feed grade fat, artificial flavor (ground peppermint and peppermint extract), vitamin E, sorbitol, ascorbic acid, alfalfa meal, sodium saccharin, propionic acid and vitamin D3